2010年7月19日月曜日

Last a couple of weeks...

Well,


Finally I could access to internet... I mean fast one...


Please let me type in English since I cannot read any Japanese characters at the Ranch (my work place).

I've been living in Kananaskis pretty well, and so far everything has been alright. I really wanna tell what's going on nowadays, but I just post pictures and a few words because I guess my parents will have a hard time to figure out what I'm typing in English...

A huge wall... I love Planet X!!
By the way, congrats Masa san!! He onsighted 5.11d!

Sometimes, a stranger comes on my bed and sleep...


Epic! Noriko san is scrambling on the last crux section of Mt. Lady McDonald.

This is my life so far...

2 件のコメント:

masa さんのコメント...

Thanks NB san! Let's go there again soon!! can hardly wait!!!

Nobu さんのコメント...

You are welcome, Masa san!! Your 11c climbing was solid!! You should try Meconium 12a!!